Saturday, December 8, 2018

The most "religious" (although it is God-free) and perhaps best reddit post I ever made - and I am old, with 200,000 Karma....

First, pardon an old man - this is a long wordy post, for I am a writer, a teacher and a student, and to quote Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain), "please excuse this long letter, I had not the time nor the patience to write a short one this day"

To begin - let us start where I started this fight - in 1972, In Fort Wayne, Indiana - at a "Jesus Freak" rally for peace....


LET US START WITH MUSIC and a song that is a prayer, of sorts:  The Anthem that stopped America's endless war on the world - Buffalo Springfield (with visuals)   TURN IT UP MAN....  LOL   Close your eyes and imagine, for I am too old, too tired and too turned on, tuned in and just a little bit....  high on grass.


But I am not afraid - I am too old to fear life, or death.


They are the problem - these faceless ferrari driving private jet minions of what, 67 wealthy families?  They own you know, almost 50% of everything - on this screaming, torn apart and dying planet.  

It isn't their fault - they are just sad sick freaks, born this way.  Like inbred dogs, mad with fear and overconfidence that paper + power = life.


They will never know the sweet pain of buying shoes with quarters for a six year old on her first day of school.....   but I do.


close your eyes my young friends, fill your nostrils and your mind with the smell of california cigarettes and hope for tomorrow....

and believe, in your own future - despite their hate.

and listen to this.....  



I'm ready to die if necessary, but this is and always will be MY fight, the fight of a generation.  Despised by power and profit, despised by baby killing war mongers in thousand dollar suits - men whose sons had bone spurs and never had to die for their greed.

Close your eyes, listen to the song - and dream of peace.   I a was THERE.


We elder statesmen of truth, patriotic fervor and always - PEACE.....  let us take their heat, fill their jails and feel their batons on our bones one last, beautiful time.


It was groovy then, and it is groovy to have one last chance....  to do it again.


INTRODUCTION:  

To speak of truth, to speak of sharing and peace... it is a path my young friends, a path to shame and blame and felonies, a path in the USA to our innumerable prisons, for a long, long time - to prison, or a bullet. 


IT IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY FIGHT - OUR FIGHT, AND THIS IS OUR ANTHEM AND OUR VOICE:



Hi.  I just re-read last nights Mountain Dew and Patriotic anti-war, anti-inequality, anti-world domineering, anti-Trumpian and especially Anti-Mike-Pence (I am a proud Hoosier, Corn Fed, Corn Bred, Corn Proud and Purdue Educated).

I am the son of an American Hero - and my Mom helped build the buildings (a purchasing "secretary", as the man who got the big money was an alcoholic....  but it was a critical part of the Manhattan Project, and was failing.....   we might have LOST THE WAR.

My Mom, the teacher, drafted without papers, lifted from a Lafayette classrooom by the Manhattan Project leaders, My Mom, who ran a purchasing department with over 80 "girls" at phones, at typewriters....

They build Oak Ridge you see, using an idea formerly developed to build remote mining shacks and offices....

They (she) helped built a town for 15,000 people - in 9 MONTHS.



So me, John Hubertz, with my  deep roots in this beautiful productive black-peat farm soil, raised drinking clear clean water from these wide, lazy brown Indiana rivers (230 years, hoosier strong, America proud)



I wrote THIS:



(context)  Who to blame for attacking a young Chinese woman, the daughter of the founder of Huawei, for their failure to help us starve and harm Iranian people in our effort to start ANOTHER unjust war and initiate regime change for Israel and as always, for PROFIT.



Who did this terrible, hypocritical publicity stunt?  Who put out that warrant Trump wasn't even aware of?  Who is stupid, arrogant and blind enough to history's lessons to pull the "Tail of the Dragon"  (China's history you see, predates ours by oh.......   5000 years.


Who was this evil warmongering baby starving person?  I have a guess.


I would look toward Bolton, or his minions, like that young Trumpian freak, the young guy who hates all poor people not rich enough to have that glossy skin and seven paid-for passports, these evil people, so smart Donald Trump is their putty, their childlike fool with a voice.....
That young fool, that evil eggheaded bald evil young man, with the eyes of Satan and the soul of Caligula.... That piece of human fear with feet who locks thousands of children in cages, or the other nameless mena and women, like our "Secretary of Education" with her million dollar yachts on MY lake ERIE!! These so -called human beings, servants of faceless, evil men - evil, powerful, wealthy men, servants of the bomb makers, the baby-killers who build land mines and sell tanks and aircraft, all over the world....
Bolton, that 5X - lifelong Cheney-esque war profiteer, that criminal....
This smells of him like my feet reveal I am an old man who needs to change my socks.
JH
PS: You fight for the people - we old hippies, with loose teeth, no hair and real hips, we will fight, we will allow them to lock us in their millions of prisons....
To speak of truth, to speak of sharing and peace... it is a path my young friends, a path to shame and blame and felonies, a path in the USA to our innumerable prisons, for a long, long time - to prison, or a bullet. 


IT IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY FIGHT - OUR FIGHT, AND THIS IS OUR ANTHEM AND OUR VOICE:


The Anthem that stopped America's endless war on the world - Buffalo Springfield (with visuals)   (youtube link, and turn it UP - and remember how it WAS and always will BE)



We are AMERICANS - first now and always, and we are not baby-killing war profiteers for faceless soulless immortal corporations and the few wealthy dynastic families that own them in the dark hallways and rooms filled with cigar smoke, and Senators........


WE ARE THE REAL AMERICA - AND YOUNG FRIENDS, YOU ARE ALSO......   WE ARE UP OFF OUR COUCHES, STINKING OF BEN-GAY AND CALIFORNIA CIGARETTES.


WE ARE MISTER NATURAL - NOW LOOKING JUST LIKE HIM  (Look it up)



And our music STILL sings the truth, on your radios and phones.... LOL     Listening to music on a phone.  I've lived far too long.


Let US fade the heat.   THIS is our voice.


We will die with the same signs, and the same patriotic belief in peace, love and prosperity for all - white black brown and yellow, EVERYWHERE.


I met Jane Fonda - and probably am on every FBI watch list since the 1970s - but I am here, I am still alive, and I am totally, always completely non-violent.   



Let US, give us the gift and the job of one last time, carrying flowers and placing them again, in the barrels of military rifles.  I was THERE.   I am OLD.


You have strong children to raise, underpaid jobs to go to, and unbelievably abusive rent-slavery payments to make...... to these wealthy pricks.


MY FATHER mattered.  He KNEW Stokely Carmichael (Kwame Ture), and one time - just before he was assassinated, met Malcolm X.


LINK:   https://medium.com/@johnhubertz/sunday-december-3-2017-242283a16334  (the day my father met malcolm X, contains previously unpublished quote)

We peaceniks, we pot smoking acid dropping REAL hippies, We who did not lose our souls as the wealthy threw money to us like they were feeding animals to make them stop barking at their mansion doors.  ME   yes WE - we of the generation that made this gross error, let US lead the charge - but with words, truth and patriotic faith, never with a fist raised or a weapon.


Passive, irresistible refusal to allow this atrocity to go on - like Gandhi, Like Brother Malcolm, Like MLK.....  LIKE JESUS.


The police, the FBI - these minions of the wealthy, they are our neighbors, and need to go home to raise strong sons, strong daughters, who shall soon be voting.  We need not fight back, for they are just poor men and women who need a paycheck and must beg for healthcare with their very lives, like all real Americans.


Americans who do not have billions in hidden wealth stashed in Panama.


Let us old men and women, old hippies, now with no hair - and real hips, catch the tear gas and see if they can even get handcuffs on my passively resisting, 45 years protesting anti-war, anti-profit, anti terror (WAR is terror with a wallet) agendas and the evil wealthy who fear the light and pull the strings) I am not just OLD, I am FAT... when I stole that bus 20 years ago, they had two use two pairs of handcuffs, and hell - I was young and skinny then, compared to now.


Let my head-injury, goofy, God-fearing clinically insane body take the abuse they would heap on you, and they will put in their cages, and sooner or later, set my broken bones, and give me new glasses, and my medicines and many health visits - as in prison, you get healthcare, but of course not if you are a child or a poor elderly person who walks free in the "richest land in the world."


Wealth you see, is measured not in dollars, but in the experience of the poorest person - and their experience and success or failure, getting food, housing, clothing, medicine and REAL help.


I am old, I am fat, and I am rather ashamed of how white I am, but I am an American Patriot, who won the Vietnam War, at age 14..... carrying a sign and with these fingers, my Mother's typewriter and a voice so loud it CANNOT be ignored.... (High-School football coach loud, a gift and a curse) On the radio, in my writing from 1976 till last night, when I typed nearly 15,000 words in the full force of truth, justice and the real American Way.....
(link)
Let US take their violence, beat us till we shit, breath the teargas, bounce like 1960s Negroes as they pummel us in winter with their water cannons - for in prison I will get if nothing else, real teeth.  Healthcare, and an opportunity to keep writing the truth.

What, no women?  LOL - those thoughts to a man my age, are cherished memories.


Why is it that my friends, old men and women, who worked, often in Union Jobs for 25 35 45 55 years, when we smile and complain of our aching knees and bowels over coffee, we look like the front row of a Willie Nelson concert.
Seven people, 32 teeth total - between us. In prison, they would give me dentures :) In Russia, in Cuba, in by-God Uganda, they don't let people die of TOOTHACHES.
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to comment or contribute. I receive comments via email and will promptly approve and publish them.

Rational thoughts, discussions and criticism is welcome. This is an open forum.