Sunday, June 16, 2019

Genuine burning bush in Ohio

I'm a scientist, who grew to faith as an atheist/agnostic trying to understand why my Catholic and Catholic/Anabaptist Mother and Father went to mass, 7 days a week.

For 63 years.

So - I went looking.  "Seek and ye shall find."

I discovered a 700+ year history of Catholic Sainthood in my Mother's line, and the strange fact (now being proven through quantum research and the concept of the "One Electron Universe) that what many call "God" seems to....   hang around.

Anyway, It (not He, It) pointed this out:

"If you want evidence I exist, you might just remember for at least 6000 years of recorded human history, you tried to fly.

So, burning bush:  Ohio USA, you tell me THIS isn't a miracle, and I will happily eat your soiled atheist/agnostic/fundamentalist/budhist/wiccan shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All are welcome to comment or contribute. I receive comments via email and will promptly approve and publish them.

Rational thoughts, discussions and criticism is welcome. This is an open forum.